Monday, August 24, 2009

Random Acts of God Kindness


God is full of surprises. He is absolutely, unashamedly full of mind blowing ideas. Whenever I think I have him remotely understood, he makes it perfectly clear that is not going to happen.

So much in his Word is direct and clear, but it is the gray stuff that keeps us on our toes. I have had my life intersected of late by random God acts. Kindnesses spoken through the homeless man on the corner, insights only God could have told him about me. Yes, I was the one who received from him. He ministered to me, reaching out with God thoughts while holding his "Help me I need work" sign in his other hand.

Far stretching dreams and hopes have been quickly rewarded. Even things I offered to Him, almost in jest because I didn't really need them. So, again God reminds me that need isn't the only God motivator.

God is touched by our sicknesses and our tragedies, but he also is inspired by our desires and our pure hearts that are honest and genuine. Be unashamedly real with God. He knows you and he responds like the limitless King he is.

No comments:

Post a Comment